With the addition of College of Court Reporting (headquartered in Valparaiso, Indiana), Project Steno has added a significant name to its roster of partner programs that will lead the way in educating the next generation of stenographic court reporters and captioners. CCR has long experience in training court reporters with state-of-the-art technology, particularly its EV360 teaching platform. Teachers and graduates are quick to praise the enhanced learning experience afforded by the EV360 interactive platform. CCR’s record of success is unmatched. Read the full press release here.
- Lakeshore Technical College Becomes 20th Partner Program
- Project Steno Announces Winner of Stenograph’s Robert T. Wright Memorial Scholarship
- Project Steno Welcomes Four New Partner Programs
- Project Steno 2018 Form 990 – Fiscal year ending June 30, 2019
- Word Technologies, LLC Donates Steno Keyboards to Project Steno