With the addition of College of Court Reporting (headquartered in Valparaiso, Indiana), Project Steno has added a significant name to its roster of partner programs that will lead the way in educating the next generation of stenographic court reporters and captioners. CCR has long experience in training court reporters with state-of-the-art technology, particularly its EV360 teaching platform. Teachers and graduates are quick to praise the enhanced learning experience afforded by the EV360 interactive platform. CCR’s record of success is unmatched. Read the full press release here.
- Project Steno Year-End Report – Our First Year – December 2018
- Project Steno 2017 Form 990 – Fiscal year ending June 30, 2018
- Project Steno Welcomes College of Court Reporting and EV360 Educational Solutions
- DepoSpan Members Contribute over $10,000 to Project Steno
- Kislingbury/Tulsa Community College Become Partner Programs