December 7, 2017, Worcester, MA — Media outlets and governmental authorities continually point to court reporting as a growth profession over the next decade. At the same time, the collective aging of the court reporting profession is creating a significant shortage of court reporters, just as demand is increasing. This creates both a challenge and an opportunity.
- Chris Willette Joins Project Steno’s Advisory Council
- Project Steno Sponsors Caption Pros’ Jennifer Schuck for Entrepreneurship Conference
- Project Steno Purchases Steno Machines for Military Spouses Program
- State Associations Support Military Spouses Project
- Project Steno Welcomes Midstate College as Partner Program