December 7, 2017, Worcester, MA — Media outlets and governmental authorities continually point to court reporting as a growth profession over the next decade. At the same time, the collective aging of the court reporting profession is creating a significant shortage of court reporters, just as demand is increasing. This creates both a challenge and an opportunity.
- Lakeshore Technical College Becomes 20th Partner Program
- Project Steno Announces Winner of Stenograph’s Robert T. Wright Memorial Scholarship
- Project Steno Welcomes Four New Partner Programs
- Project Steno 2018 Form 990 – Fiscal year ending June 30, 2019
- Word Technologies, LLC Donates Steno Keyboards to Project Steno