December 7, 2017, Worcester, MA — Media outlets and governmental authorities continually point to court reporting as a growth profession over the next decade. At the same time, the collective aging of the court reporting profession is creating a significant shortage of court reporters, just as demand is increasing. This creates both a challenge and an opportunity.
- Project Steno Year-End Report – Our First Year – December 2018
- Project Steno 2017 Form 990 – Fiscal year ending June 30, 2018
- Project Steno Welcomes College of Court Reporting and EV360 Educational Solutions
- DepoSpan Members Contribute over $10,000 to Project Steno
- Kislingbury/Tulsa Community College Become Partner Programs