December 7, 2017, Worcester, MA — Media outlets and governmental authorities continually point to court reporting as a growth profession over the next decade. At the same time, the collective aging of the court reporting profession is creating a significant shortage of court reporters, just as demand is increasing. This creates both a challenge and an opportunity.
- Project Steno Recipient of Major Financial Support from Lexitas
- Project Steno 2021 Year-End Report
- Project Steno Recipient of Major Financial Support from U.S. Legal Support
- Project Steno Welcomes Tri-Community Adult Education as Partner Program
- Project Steno Welcomes Pearl River Community College as Partner Program