December 7, 2017, Worcester, MA — Media outlets and governmental authorities continually point to court reporting as a growth profession over the next decade. At the same time, the collective aging of the court reporting profession is creating a significant shortage of court reporters, just as demand is increasing. This creates both a challenge and an opportunity.
- Project Steno Welcomes Midstate College as Partner Program
- Enroll in Basic Training Program Starting April 27, 2019
- Renee Bush Joins Project Steno’s Advisory Council
- Project Steno Welcomes Clark State / Stark State Joint Judicial Court Reporting Program as Partner
- Project Steno Supports Court Reporting and Captioning Week