Project Steno recently was recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3, charitable organization under Title 26 of the United States Code of Law. This is a significant development for Project Steno for two reasons. First, it is third-party verification that the organization operates on a distinctly not-for-profit basis. Second, achieving 501(c)3 status means that all contributions to Project Steno are 100 percent tax-deductible as charitable contributions. Read full article here.
- Project Steno Welcomes Pearl River Community College as Partner Program
- Linda Tarr Selected for Project Steno’s Jennifer Gaul Memorial Award
- Project Steno Welcomes Oklahoma State University – Oklahoma City as Partner Program
- Project Steno’s Jennifer Gaul Memorial Award
- Project Steno Welcomes MacCormac College as Partner Program