Project Steno recently was recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3, charitable organization under Title 26 of the United States Code of Law. This is a significant development for Project Steno for two reasons. First, it is third-party verification that the organization operates on a distinctly not-for-profit basis. Second, achieving 501(c)3 status means that all contributions to Project Steno are 100 percent tax-deductible as charitable contributions. Read full article here.
- Chris Willette Joins Project Steno’s Advisory Council
- Project Steno Sponsors Caption Pros’ Jennifer Schuck for Entrepreneurship Conference
- Project Steno Purchases Steno Machines for Military Spouses Program
- State Associations Support Military Spouses Project
- Project Steno Welcomes Midstate College as Partner Program