Project Steno recently was recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3, charitable organization under Title 26 of the United States Code of Law. This is a significant development for Project Steno for two reasons. First, it is third-party verification that the organization operates on a distinctly not-for-profit basis. Second, achieving 501(c)3 status means that all contributions to Project Steno are 100 percent tax-deductible as charitable contributions. Read full article here.
- Project Steno Announces Winner of Stenograph’s Robert T. Wright Memorial Scholarship
- Project Steno Welcomes Four New Partner Programs
- Project Steno 2018 Form 990 – Fiscal year ending June 30, 2019
- Word Technologies, LLC Donates Steno Keyboards to Project Steno
- Stenograph’s Robert T. Wright Memorial Scholarship Announced