Project Steno recently was recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3, charitable organization under Title 26 of the United States Code of Law. This is a significant development for Project Steno for two reasons. First, it is third-party verification that the organization operates on a distinctly not-for-profit basis. Second, achieving 501(c)3 status means that all contributions to Project Steno are 100 percent tax-deductible as charitable contributions. Read full article here.
- Project Steno Recipient of Major Financial Support from Lexitas
- Project Steno 2021 Year-End Report
- Project Steno Recipient of Major Financial Support from U.S. Legal Support
- Project Steno Welcomes Tri-Community Adult Education as Partner Program
- Project Steno Welcomes Pearl River Community College as Partner Program