December 7, 2017, Worcester, MA — Media outlets and governmental authorities continually point to court reporting as a growth profession over the next decade. At the same time, the collective aging of the court reporting profession is creating a significant shortage of court reporters, just as demand is increasing. This creates both a challenge and an opportunity.
- Project Steno Progress Report – May 2018
- Project Steno Partners with Three More Stenographic Reporting Programs
- Four Leading State Court Reporter Associations Throw Their Support Behind Project Steno
- Project Steno Welcomes Cuyahoga Community College as a Partner Program
- Project Steno’s “Partner Program” Now Includes Three More Stenographic Reporting Programs